At Kimberly Clark Credit Union, the health and financial well-being of our Staff and Members, are one of our top priorities. The Credit Union is taking all precautionary steps to ensure the safety of your finances. The Credit Union will continue to make decisions based on real-time information and under the guidance of local and state officials and agencies.
Credit Union deposits are safe.
- As a credit union member at Kimberly Clark Credit Union, you are an owner of our not-for-profit financial cooperative. Kimberly Clark Credit Unions’ priority is your financial success, and we focus on financial security.
- Kimberly Clark Credit Union was chartered 75 years ago, and we are committed to serving our community. You can be assured that your money is safe and sound at our credit union. We have an experienced team to serve you and answer any questions or concerns.
- Credit union deposits in federally insured credit unions are safe and secure.
- Federally insured credit unions offer a safe place for credit union members to save money. These deposits are protected by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund and insured up to at least $250,000 per individual depositor – the same as any other federally insured financial institution.
- Credit union members have never lost a penny of insured savings at a federally insured credit union.
- You can visit MyCreditUnion.gov for more information about the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund coverage for consumers.
Please visit our website at www.kimberlyclarkcu.org or call 901-521-4646 with any questions. Again, your money is safe and secure at our credit union and protected up to $250,000 per individual depositor.
In addition to our credit union-specific resources, you can find more information about the credit union difference on the Credit Union National Association’s Advancing Communities website at advancingcommunity.com.
If there are any disruptions to our office hours or services, you can visit our website at www.kimberlyclarkcu.org for the latest updates.
- How to Spot and Avoid Phishing Attempts
- Holiday Loan Special
- Skip-A-Pay is Here!
- And much more…
Save money on new, used, and refinanced cars, trucks and SUVs. Rates start as low as 4.49%APR with terms up to 72 months.
You can delay your payment up to 90 days! For purchases, call us for preapproval so you can shop as a cash buyer. Call (901) 521-4646 or 1-800-462-7777, or apply on KCCU NetBranch.